If you’ve followed this blog for any length of time, you know what an absolute proponent I am for appropriate summer inseams.
Having spent the near entirety of my life in Southwest Ohio, I’m well familiar with humid, sticky summers. While one solution to these weather patterns are lighter fabrics…
I’m still trying to understand why any respectable men’s store sells shorts longer than 5” inseam.
- seelarke reblogged this from postgradfrat
- postgradfrat reblogged this from southernstitches and added:
- solsticedreams likes this
- southernstitches reblogged this from gqmcgee
- simonscloset reblogged this from gqmcgee and added:
- simonscloset likes this
- orangeflamingo likes this
- j-h-s likes this
- gqmcgee posted this